Wednesday, September 06, 2006

really can't understand how people can do things like that. How people can say those kinds of things especially at this time?

"There's a war going on. Bad things happen."

I am obviously affected greatly about this issue.

Charles Graner said this during an interview. He was asked if he felt any remorse when he was accused of torturing the Iraqi prisoners. That's got to be the most disgusting thing, that comment. Especially after that holdup event a couple days ago, I often wonder where the world is heading to now. Even in your own neighborhood, you can't trust anyone. Everyday in the papers, it's about death or violence; whatever happened to love and respect for one another? It's like every strand of morality in this world is dissolving before us. I feel so disgusted; I weep for mankind. I can't quite put my finger on exactly what I want to say, but you'll know what I mean when you see this.

7 Comments:

Blogger A. Eteraz said...

hey interesting blog. stop by my place. im a philosopher too. have a lively community over at my place.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

http://www.briansproperties.com/"coloproperty door northern colorado" if you want the latest information on buying or selling a home land or ranch in colorado this is a must see
"coloproperty door northern colorado"

9:32 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

I am trying to make a conservative digg alternative called GOP Hub (GOPHub.com). Anything you can do to help with this effort would be awesome. Plus feel free to submit any articles your write here on your blog :). Take care and have a great weekend!

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree.

http://noaxx.blogspot.com

5:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi There,

I've read your blog and I think you're a good writer. I would like to invite you to join our new online community at polzoo.com. We are a user generated political editorial and social network site. I think your voice would be a great addition to our site. Come check us out and join the conversation!

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

4:00 PM  
Blogger Doddy said...

Online LOTTERIES: Related to the lotteries run by signifies of expresses or localities, you’ll go with a set of portions and then determine if your
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
bandar ceme
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://199.30.55.59/asikqq78/
data hk 2019

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home